Friday, November 6, 2009

5 years ago today....

I got to marry an amazing man, my best friend.. who has made every dream I ever had and some I didn't even know I had, come true. It's been a LONG road to make this final dream of becoming parents come true ... but we did it and we did it together!

I love you Stephen and can't wait for the next part of this journey as we take it with Roman and Max!!!


getting ready ... see the veil in the background


introducing Mr. and Mrs. Pupek (ring bearer and flower girl too!)


cutting the cake... "I want to grow old with you"!

And here we are today ... 5 years later with our newest additions!!! Just gotta love the path that life leads you down!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Incredible parallel paths we have been on, Christine and Stephen, as we spent our Anniversary (15th...) there in Ekat, too. The best gift - parenthood - for our anniversary.

We wish you many more happy years together, now as a FAMILY!!

Hugs,
Laura and Jon and Kristina

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary -- pretty amazing to be spending it in Russia!!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Sweet:)...Happy Anniversary! Lori & Rachel