Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another birthday in our house ...

Tuesday, September 28th was my birthday and it gave the boys the chance to sing their favorite song "Happy Birthday" and to do a little singing and dancing for Mama!!! Roman drew a card for me at school and that night we all went to Red Robin for dinner .... Red Robin ... yes, this year we went for family friendly and the boys always like to look for the Robin. The Robin was napping so we didn't get to see him but they boys did get a souvenier balloon on the way out and that was better than anything!!! Max's card ... it's a music card ... the chicken dance ..inside it says "I hope you like this card as much as I do!" Roman's Card ... inside it says "flattery gets me every where ... aren't I so cute Mama"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. Nothing cuter than getting sung to by your boys. Too cute!
Melissa

Julie P said...

Happy Birthday,Christine! You and the boys look so happy!