Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - June 9, 2010

So you think you can dance??? I'm not posting any pictures this week because the video of the Pupek boys dancing is PRICELESS!!!! The boys were playing in the other room while I was watching the country awards I had taped from some time ago ... they came RUNNING into the Family Room to show me their moves. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!! Yes, they love to dance ... we even "car" dance in the morning on our way to school and if they "feel" the music they will STOP what they are doing and bust out their moves!!!! Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Melissa said...

They are so cute. Colby loves to dance too. Everywhere and anywhere. Currently favs to dance to: Hillybilly Bone and Carrie Underwood's Undone. So much fun!
Melissa

Troy and Rachel said...

I love it!!! You have some great dancers there!! I like the word biscuits too - we use booty but should probably switch!!

Jane and Jim said...

Now those are two VERY happy little guys! SOOOOOOO cute!!!

Laura said...

Cheers to cute biscuits and wow...Roman sure does know how to bust a move!!

~Laura :)

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh, too funny! Rachel watched them both once...dancing, giggling and blowing kisses at the computer. Now she is asking to see "again!"...Lori :-)