Monday, June 28, 2010

First Father's Day

Happy Father's Day ... Papa with his boys today!!!

Being silly with Papa!!!


I know I'm a week late but I needed to find some good pictures of Stephen with his boys!!! This was a great father's day ... well at least I think so!!! I have to admit father's day hasn't really been the same for me since my own Dad passed away almost 5 years ago but now that we have the boys it has a whole new meaning for me and for Stephen (at least I think it does for him :-))!!! When I was growing up I always said I wanted to marry someone who would be a great Dad ... you know... that guy you see who can't just get enough of his kids and enjoys doing things with them ... well I guess I got lucky because I not only married the Great Dad but also the Great Husband!!!

Fathers' Day was all about Stephen and what he wanted to do ... we started the morning with a little snuggle time with Papa and then it was time for presents and cards ... the boys love presenting cards and they did a great job!!! Papa then got to do what he wanted for the day and in true Stephen form that meant some projects around the house and then a little time in the pool with the boys .... dinner was Papa's choice so Chinese food was the pick of the day and Mama even went to pick it up while Papa stayed with his boys!!!

Here's a few pictures of Papa with his boys ... then and now!!!

Happy Father's day to a great Papa/Daddy/Father/Stephen ... just depends on what Roman feel like saying in the moment!!!

Papa with his boys a year ago!




Papa with the boys this year


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! How those boys have changed. Love the blue dots!! Glad you had a great day, we did too. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Melissa