Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

We got our travel dates today!!! WOOHOO!!!

We will be leaving New York on Saturday, March 28th so we can be in Yeakaterinburg on March 30th. We will get the official referral that day and then we will get to meet one of the boys. Because they are not in the same baby home we will get to see one of the boys each day until we leave on April 3rd. OMG this is really happening - we are going to be traveling in a little over 1 week to meet our boys!!!

Funny thing of note ... if you check out our time line we are leaving one day before we attended the information meeting for Wide Horizon for Children last year!!!

12 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

WOOO HOOOO!! Congrats!! The 29th will be here before you know it. Get those Visas and start packing!!

Lori & Michael said...

A big WOOOOO-HOOOO! I am so happy for you. This is finally it! :)

Kim said...

This post just brought a smile to my day! Congratulations!

Our Family said...

Hi Christine!
I think I am just as excited as your are to hear this news! Very soon you will meet your sons...how truly wonderful.
Get Packing!
Adrian

Sharon and Patrick said...

Congratulations!..I am very happy to hear your great news!!

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on all your postings. I'm soooo excited for you both and can't wait to hear all about the boys when you get home.
Have a safe trip and give both of my new grandsons a GREAT BIG HUG for me.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! so exciting!
Nancy (from the bulletin board!!)

Beth said...

Well the 29th is almost here you must be so excited!! Take lots of pictures and I can not wait to follow your trip. Looks cold there so you better pack some warm clothes NO flip flops in Russia!! Beth

Meg and Ava said...

Ava and I are sooooo happy for you. Safe travels my friends!!!

Sue and Tony said...

I am so excited for the two of you. Good luck on your adventure to Russia and your journey to meet you beautiful new sons. I look forward to hearing all about it when you return. I hope you have a safe trip. Congrats.

Colette Johnson said...

WHOOOOO HOOOO YEAH YOU!!!! I am SO happy for you Christine!! Safe trip, big hugs to your two beautiful boys and we'll chat when you come home. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. (I can't stop crying I'm so happy for you!!)
Love,
Colette

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Brooke and Billy can't wait to meet their new cousins. Have a safe trip....it's sure to be exciting!
Love,
Deanna, Josh, Brooke, and Billy