Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's BOYS!!!!

I know many of you keep checking the blog so I'll post a short update just to announce ..... WE GOT THE CALL TODAY!!! We have been matched with 2 brothers -- 11months and 2 years old!!!

We are so excited ... we like their Russian names so we may just keep them and give them middle names from the family!!! We can't wait to meet them ... and make this referral "offical"!!! It looks like we may travel as early as the end of March or the first week of April!!!

What a HAPPY HAPPY day in the Pupek household!!!

5 comments:

Sharon and Patrick said...

Congratulations! That is great news!

Troy and Rachel said...

WOO HOOO!!! Congratulations on the boys. I love the names also!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Christine!!!! I am so excited for you!!

Kim

Our Family said...

Christine,
I just also sent you an email as well! I am so excited for you all!
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you prepare for your first trip!
Adrian

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your referrals! that is great.