Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Who's reading???

Just curious since so many of you have commented on reading our blog. If you are reading the blog - please leave us a note - you don't need to have a blog account to leave a comment- you can do so anonymously - just sign your name so we know who you are or don't and we'll try to guess!!!

Got any questions about our adoption, let us know and we'd be happy to answer them!!!

This is the slow part of our process so I don't always have a lot to post but if you are curious about the adoption - LET US KNOW!!!

Thanks for your support and for reading our blog!!!

4 comments:

Julie and Dan said...

ME! I'm reading!!!

And I love keeping up with everything thats happening!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!

I am reading too. Miss you and am so glad to hear everything is going well. Thanks for keeping the blogs current-it makes it easy to know what is going on next!

Jaimie

Anonymous said...

Hi - new reader!
This is a fascinating journey, and a great way to catch up with you after 20 years. all the best!

Leslie said...

Hi there,

I considering International Adoption and am reading everthing I can find on the process. Hope you don't mind me browsing the archives!

Leslie in TX