Friday, June 27, 2008

Passport has arrived!

When I got home from work on Tuesday I had a nice surprise - my new passport had arrived and the name change was the one I requested!!! My old passport had my last name as Nadeau so I needed to send it back and request a name change. You would think it wouldn't be a big deal but it did cause a little worry. You see, I had requested it say Nadeau-Pupek because that's what all our adoption paperwork says but after I mailed the paperwork out I realized our marriage certificate only says Pupek. Not really a major deal... except... the names on our passports has to be EXACTLY the same as all the adoption paperwork for Russia. Lucky for me it has worked out and getting my passport is another item we can check of our Russian Dossier collection list. We are one step closer to having everything.

Honestly, we are just waiting on agency paperwork and the medical forms!!! This is the part we were told would take the longest.... patience, patience....the new Pupek mantra!!!

No comments: