Friday, January 6, 2012

One Final Thank you ...

I would be remiss if I closed this blog and didn't thank the one person who shared this journey with me ... my best friend in life ... the man who has brought me so much and been with me every step of the way ... my husband!



Stephen ... who knew when we first met each other in the fall of 2000 that we'd share so much more than apple picking and pancakes! You have been my rock on this journey of becoming parents. Who knew we'd experience so much as couple just trying to become parents and there is no one else I would have wanted to share this with than you!! Your strength, patience and above all else .. YOUR LOVE is what made it possible to get out of bed on the worst days and to keep moving forward on those days that seemed so rough. What a journey it has been ... there were some very, very LOW moments and then there we some EXTRAORDINARY HIGH's ... and through it all we shared it together!! I love you more than this letter can ever express and I thank you for standing with me and beside me through the past 7 years!

I love you!

"the pretty lady"

7 comments:

Melissa said...

They may annoy us at times but we are so lucky to have amazing husbands. I thank God I met Mike and that I had him to go through this adoption journey together.
Melissa

Laura said...

Christine: When our computer crashed, I lost all my favorites -- and the links to most of the blogs I followed. I just found yours again and I have to say, it brought tears to my eyes. First, the letter to Roman and Maxim, and all the photos. But then the letter to Stephen...sniff, sniff.

I'm sad you have "closed" your blog but I totally understand. I'm at a crossroads with mine but will continue as it saddens me too much to close it. I will make it into a book right after the re-adoption (still in process...) - have you done that yet?

Anyways, thank you for letting us share in your journey, for opening your family up to us so that we could become friends. I look forward to our children, who knew each other before we did, meet again in a much happier place.

Love and hugs,
Laura

Shahaara Khatun said...

Natural Health Tips
Natural Beauty Tips
Fashion Tips
Perfect Skin Care
Our Smart Lifestyle

Unknown said...

Natural Health Tips
Natural Beauty Tips
Fashion Tips
Perfect Skin Care
Our Smart Lifestyle

Unknown said...

Click2Story is one of the top Domain name registration and web hosting company in faridabad. Cheap web hosting plans with cPanel. Credit Card, and Bitcoin hosting payments! Cheap buy hosting.

Anonymous said...

Blog writing credit on the No. 1 in the United States.
Credit Top1

المتوكل على الله said...


شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياضlevel
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج-شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض الصفرات-شركة الصفرات لتنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف السجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت
تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
غسيل موكيت بالرياض
غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد
شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل موكيت
شركة غسيل السجاد
تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل السجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل موكيت بالرياض