Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Mother's Day ... May 9, 2010

This was my first mother's day with Roman and Max and it was GREAT!!! It was a very relaxing day spent with my boys and Stephen. We didn't do a whole lot and that's how I think it should be! My mother's day actually started on Friday with "Muffins for Mom" at the boys daycare ... it was a nice kickoff to the weekend and each of them had made me a little present that I have proudly displayed at home!!! I also got a flower from Max and I will be planting that in our yard. Sunday dawned bright and early, but then every morning with 2 busy toddlers starts early in our house!!! The boys came in to our room with cards they purchased with Papa and then we had pancakes together downstairs and Stephen brough in my gift ... a new hammock!!! We headed off to swim lesson and then after a quick lunch we ALL took a nap ... talk about a LAZY sunday afternoon ... it was FANTASTIC.

Dinner was my choice ... so we headed to FIVE GUYS for some burgers and fries ... a real treat and then followed by some Cold Stone ice cream!!!! What a day and I'm happy to say the boys love ice cream as much as their Mama!!! I enjoyed my special day with my little men and the last thing Roman said after hugs and kisses and being tucked into bed was "Happy Mother's Day Mama" ... and it was!!!

pictures coming soon!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like yo had a GREAT day!!! Can not wait to see pictures of the hammock what a great gift.

Beth

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Sounds like a PERFECT 1st Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I always hear about that restaurant...must be in Houston and Columbus, but I have never been there. Must try it next time we are near one. Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Lori