Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Introduction: I follow a few blogs and one of the friends I have started doing a post on Wednesday's but just pictures no words ... I think it's a great idea so I'm going to try and do this each week ... to share past and present pictures of the boys because I know we have so many people out there who don't see them each week but really enjoy seeing pictures of how they are doing.

This week I'm going to do a theme of Then and Now!! I hope you enjoy what you see and I promise to try and keep this up each week or at least every other week!!!


Our first trip to Russia ... Remember the Martian Man??


Our first visit with Maxim on trip 1


Our first time together as a family on Trip 2 in October


Maxim and Mama on Trip 2


Roman and Papa on trip 2


Together FOREVER on November 11, 2009

And here are the boys today.....






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great photos! I love the green martian and the pink outfit. They have come so far and look so happy.
Melissa

Julie said...

I am wordless, Christine. Really beautiful! :) julie

Troy and Rachel said...

Love the martian man photo. Daniel had the stuff on him too - only they used pink on him! I doubt he'll be fond of those photos in the future!

Your boys look like they are really growing!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Great pictures!!! I do this too:)...I just have SO many pictures and didn't start my blog until Rachel was almost 1. Love seeing all your photos:)...Hugs, Lori