Saturday, September 26, 2009

THE CALL CAME!

We got "the call" on Thursday 9/24 ...WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!
We will leaving for Russia mid October and it looks like we will go to court on October 29th!!!! We will have to wait out the 10 day period in Ekaterinburgh and then on the 10th day we pick up the boys at the baby home and fly to Moscow for citizenship and immigration!!! We are hoping to be coming home on or around November 14th!!!

We are ready ... I'm sure the boys are ready ... the end is in sight!!!

We'll be there soon Roman and Max to bring you home FOREVER!!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you. It has been a long wait to return to get the boys but you have made it. Congrats! And just in time for the holidays! If you need anything, want ot go shop, just talk, etc, just give me a yell!
Melissa

Beth said...

That is so exciting!! Two more settings at the table for the holidays FOREVER!!!! EKAT hear you come!! Any idea on the weather in Oct/Nov?? Can not wait to meet your sons!

Our Family said...

Hi Christine!
I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! Finally, you are going to be a family!
Cant wait to follow along!
Adrian

Julie and Dan said...

WOOO HOOOO! That is awesome news. I love that you will be home for the holidays and will have your family all together! So happy for you both :)

Laura said...

omh...I am so thrilled for you!!!!! And to have the boys home for Christmas - what a gift! (And for Thanksgiving...wow!)

If you can go to Ekat and Moscow and be home in just over 2 weeks, then you are lucky. We spent 5 weeks there but then again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Best wishes guys --- can't wait to follow the rest of the journey!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,
Laura :)

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I'm thrilled to hear your fantastic news! Congratulations!

cm

Kim said...

Awesome news!

Troy and Rachel said...

Sorry I'm so late to congratulate you!! Happy days!!