Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Father's Day and update on boys

Stephen got to celebrate his first father's day this weekend ... I got him a travel coffe mug that you could put pictures inside and he now has a mug for work with pictures of him and the boys!!! I guess the guys at work are a little jealous that he got a cool present but now the proud papa can show off his boys!!

We got some great news today from Vica (our case worker)... they boys are together and get to see each other and know they will soon be adopted!! We got some updated pictures and they look so good, happy and are getting bigger!!! We have sent them some presents ... one toy for each and some monkey pj's!! We got a picture of Max with his new jammies on ... so ADORABLE.

Since you can't see their faces I will leave you with this picture of the boys looking at a picture of Mama and Papa!


Hopefully it won't be long til we are back and can take our first family picture!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What great news about the boys being together. It will help with the transition so much. I hope you have more good news soon. Any idea when yet? There will be so many boys home from Russia soon to WHFC families. I'd like to try and start a group so we can all get together, families with kids home already and those waiting. I think it would be great! What do you think?
Melissa

Anonymous said...

How cute..hope the process speeds up for you.. waiting is the hardest on everyone...

Beth said...

WOW that is such a cute picture!!! That is great that they are together. What happy news you got with an update I hope you get to travel soon!! Maybe August?? HAPPY first FATHERS DAY Stephen with LOTS more to come.

Beth and Mattie

Sharon and Patrick said...

Hi Christine,
I just love the picture of the boys, so cute. I hope your wait is not much longer. I know how you feel. If you need anything let me know. Keep the faith!
Sharon

Laura said...

Oh, those tan plastic couches are engrained in my memory!!!! The boys are just so precious and I wish you nothing more than a speedy time to get them and bring them home!

Blessings,
Laura

Troy and Rachel said...

So Sweet! So glad you got photos and that the boys are together!!